Grow your email list, retain and engage users, and increase conversion on your website with Bluecore Site™. Quickly and easily create an on-site popup from within the Bluecore platform by following the below steps.
1. Navigate to the flag icon on the left-hand navigation.
2. Go to Site.
3. Then Campaigns.
4. Click Create New Campaign in the upper right-hand corner.
5. Select a Campaign Type.
Email Capture: Acquire shoppers' email addresses to trigger opt-in promotions.
On-site Message: Provide contextual messaging relevant to shoppers' current shopping
Exit Popup: Trigger promotions and messaging to entice shoppers to stay on your website.
[COMING SOON] Product Recommendations: Entice shoppers with dynamic product recommendations relevant to their current shopping experience directly in a popup.
6. Click Next.
1. Enter a Campaign Name.
2. Determine when to start and end the campaign (Start at Launch, Start Date/Time, No End Date, End Date/Time).
3. Select a Display Time.
All Day: The popup will display continuously.
Specific Times: Determine a specific timeframe for the popup to display.
4. Configure your suppression rules. Suppression rules are the defined criteria that determine when a popup will and will not be shown to a shopper.
Show the popup until it has been displayed for: Determine the frequency of how many times the popup will be displayed until it is suppressed.
Show the popup until: Display the popup until it has been closed or engaged with.
Always show (no suppression rules): Always display the popup without any suppression rules.
5. Click Save & Continue in the lower right-hand corner.
Define your campaign targeting criteria that determine when to display a campaign.
1. Select which device to display a campaign on (Desktop or Mobile).
2. Then, create your own targeting criteria from scratch or from an existing rule.
CREATE TARGETING RULE
Build out a target for your campaign. The targeting conditions include URL behaviors, visit frequency and engagement, date/time, and other conditions.
After you've built and saved your rules, click Save & Continue.
1. Select a Template Type.
Fullscreen: A popup overlay displaying over the majority of the users screen.
Popup: A partial screen overlay.
Banner: A block at the top or bottom of the website.
Inline: Embedded on the page based on a divID.
2. Next, create a template. Create a template from an existing one, or create a template using the code editor or Visual Template Editor.
3. Click Save & Continue.
View an at-a-glance summary for all of the previously configured settings from the above steps.
Click Edit on any of the sections to adjust any of the previously configured settings.
SAVE AND LAUNCH
After you've reviewed all of your settings, targeting rules, and campaign message, click Launch Campaign in the lower right-hand corner to make your popup live!
Please use this article to complete a quality assurance check when setting the campaigns live.