After you’ve completed the Facebook integration with Bluecore, the next step is to setup a campaign to sync to Facebook on a specified cadence. Once configured, this will run automatically without requiring updates.
TIP: To use an audience across multiple ad accounts, sync the audience to one account using Facebook’s Shared Audiences.
CREATE A CAMPAIGN
After an audience has been created, the next step is to add an audience to a new campaign or an existing campaign.
1. Navigate to the flag icon on the left-hand side of the navigation bar.
2. Go to Advertise.
3. Then Campaigns.
4. Click New in the upper right-hand corner.
5. Then, click Create New Campaign.
6. Select the Facebook Channel.
7. Click Next.
8. Enter a Campaign Name. This is only visible within Bluecore.
9. Select an Audience.
10. Configure a cadence for the campaign to sync. For example, once, daily, weekly, monthly.
11. Select Facebook from the drop-down menu of where to sync the audience.
12. Click Save and Continue in the lower right-hand corner.
13. Click Edit on the Campaign Settings in the Campaign Summary.
14. Enter a Facebook Audience Name. This is visible within Facebook after the sync.
15. Click Save.
16. Click Save and Launch Campaign.
TARGET THE AUDIENCE
To target an audience with a Facebook Ad, navigate to Facebook. Select the audience to target from the Audience drop-down menu when creating a new campaign or editing an existing ad set. Remember, audience targeting is done at the ad set-level, not at the campaign or ad-level.
Audiences synced to Facebook will auto-update and re-sync every night to keep audiences fresh at all times. Your existing campaign workflow and reporting stay the same– simply choose the Facebook audience to target when creating the campaign and targeting the ad set.
Click here to learn more about Bluecore's suggested strategies with Facebook targeting.
Q: What is the audience name created in Facebook?
A: The audience name in Facebook is the same as what’s configured on the campaign summary page, in step 14. In addition to the name entered, Bluecore prepends a prefix (Bluecore) before the audience name and appends date as the suffix.