The Bluecore integration with Magento 2 enables customers to fully implement Bluecore technology on their storefront, which is easily installed on the site via Magento Marketplace. The extension automatically deploys Bluecore tracking across the site. This will collect vast amounts of customer behavioral data, in addition to capturing live data about the storefront’s product catalog. The extension enables use of the entire Bluecore product suite, in just a few easy steps.
To configure your Bluecore Magento 2 extension:
1. Navigate to Magento Admin > Stores > Configuration > Bluecore.
2. Configure the settings:
Enable: Enable or Disable all tracking functionality.
Environment: Set the current Magento server to Development or Production.
Account ID: Account identifier (namespace) for this site provided by Bluecore.
3. Click Save Config.
4. Once installed, navigate to Bluecore > Data > Integrations. The Installed Integrations display.
5. Click New Integration > Marketplace. The App Marketplace displays.
6. Navigate to the Magento 2 app by searching for it. Once found, click Install.
7. Click Connect to activate the account.
8. Click Save.