Saved settings allow you to quickly and easily add previously configured widget settings to a specified widget in the email visual template editor (VTE). Saved settings are available for both the basic component and dynamic products widgets.
CREATE A SAVED SETTING
When building out a widget in VTE, configure all of the applicable settings of that widget. For example, name, fallbacks, fonts, links, colors, etc. Follow the below steps once the settings have been configured.
1. Click the settings icon in the upper right-hand corner of the widget configuration bar.
2. Click Save Setting.
3. Enter a name for the saved setting.
TIP: Be sure to make the name something descriptive to the campaign to it can be easily found for future use!
4. Click Save.
ADDING A SAVED SETTING
After you’ve configured a widget saved setting, the next step is to add it to a widget in your email campaign!
1. Drag and drop a widget onto the canvas.
2. Click settings icon in the top right-hand corner of the widget configuration bar.
3. Click Settings Library.
4. Select the previously created setting and click apply.
The saved settings are now applied. Be sure to click save on the widget!