You can export your Bluecore audience data to be used in other platforms. Bluecore data can supplement your other customer data, improve your audience targeting, and much more.
NOTE: Please contact your Customer Success Manager for available options to use this feature or upgrade.
TIP: Batch audience exports are now available for one-time exports! Use this functionality to keep your customer list up-to-date in tools outside of Bluecore.
You can export your Bluecore data to any platform via secure file transfer protocol (SFTP). To enable development and testing, Bluecore requires the following:
SFTP Configuration (only SFTP exports are available as an export mechanism)
File Format Requirements
CREATE A CUSTOM INTEGRATION
1. Navigate in Bluecore to the Data > Integrations page.
2. Click New Integration.
3. Click Custom Integration to configure your data export.
4. On the General subtab, enter the following:
Settings > Vendor Name: Name of the vendor the data is being exported to (e.g., Bluecore SFTP, Pinterest, Twilio, etc.)
Definitions: Select the customer and predictive fields you want to make available for export.
5. Navigate to the Authentication subtab in the left-hand column.
6. On the Authentication subtab, enter the following destination settings:
Host: Configure the host to triggermail.exavault.com if you are sending to the Bluecore SFTP.
Username and Password: These are the credentials for your SFTP host.
7. Navigate to the Campaign subtab in the left-hand column.
8. Complete the File Settings section to ensure that the information is sent and received in the expected format.
The directory should contain a starting forward slash (e.g. /export_file_directory).
These values are just to set default configuration and it can be updated when creating/editing the campaign.
Typical defaults are Character Encoding:
Row Delimiter: Windows
9. Navigate back to the Authentication subtab.
10. Click Connect to validate the connection.
11. Click Save to save the configuration information for the data export.
CREATE A CAMPAIGN
Once the custom integration is set up, you can use it to export data.
1. Navigate to the flag icon on the left-hand navigation.
2. Go to Communicate.
3. Then Automated Campaigns or One-Time Campaign.
4. Click New in the upper right-hand corner.
5. Then, click Create New Campaign.
6. Select Audience Exports as the channel.
7. Click Next.
1. Enter a Campaign Name.
2. Select the Audience to target.
3. Configure the Schedule.
TIP: If you need to run the export now, select immediate.
4. Select the Data Export Integration that you previously created above.
5. Click Save and Continue.
6. Configure the Export. Click Save and Continue.
7. The summary tab displays. In the campaign settings configuration, confirm the SFTP and file settings.
8. Click Save and Launch Campaign or Save and Exit.
1. Select an existing campaign.
2. Click Create Draft to Edit Campaign to create a draft.
3. Configure/update the audience, Schedule or Data Export channel to export to.
4. Click Save and Continue.
5. Configure/update the export. Click Save and Continue.
6. The summary tab displays. On the campaign settings configuration, confirm the SFTP and file settings.
7. Click Save and Launch Campaign or Save and Exit.